The protection of your privacy when using our website is particularly important to us. Therefore, in the following, we will inform you thoroughly about the collection of personal and non-personal data.
At Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia and PHS Automotive Malaysia, we value your privacy and we will strive to protect your personal data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA"). Subject to the rights of the data subject described below, Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia and PHS Automotive Malaysia has the right to use personal and anonymous data to the extent permitted by law.
Software is used on this website to analyze usage. Valuable insights into user needs can be gained by evaluating this data. These findings help to further improve the quality of the offer. In detail, the following data record is stored indefinitely for each retrieval:
- Anonymized form of the IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of retrieval or request
- Name of the retrieved page or file
- Reference from which page this page was accessed
- Browser used by the user, including the browser version
- operating system used by the user
Your cookie settings
Your browser can be set so that cookies are only created with your consent or are generally rejected. However, we would like to point out that without cookies, areas of the website can be restricted or not used at all.
You have the option of controlling and, if necessary, preventing the use of "cookies" by configuring your browser as follows:
- Internet Explorer, see here (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d) Extras - Internet options - "Advanced" tab - under Security check the box "To visited with Internet Explorer Sites "Send Do Not Track" requests" - confirm
- Firefox, see here (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox) Menu - Settings - Data protection - set the item Chronicle to "Create according to user-defined settings" - make the desired settings for the item "Cookies" - confirm
- Google Chrome, see here (https://support.google.com/chrome /answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=de) Menu - Settings - Advanced settings - in the "Privacy" section click on "Content settings" - tick the desired box for "Cookies" - confirm
- Safari, see here (https://support.apple.com/en-sg/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac) Safari - Settings - Data protection - make the desired settings under "Cookies and website data" - confirm
Status: [January 2018]